Take responsibility, fight COVID19 as a community!
Orin Aya is a Covid-19 safe event, we look after you, you look after others.
Take a look at these important yet simple steps to be practice during the festival.
- Keep your hands clean, wash them frequently with soap and water.
- Regularly use hand sanitizer.
- Keep social distancing of 1.5 m apart.
- Cough and sneeze into your arm.
- If you are showing any Covid-19 related symptoms stay home and get tested. A ticket refound will be offered.
- If you have been in touch with someone who had Covid-19 in the past 14 days stay home and get tested.
For more information we recommend to visit the Queensland Health official website @ https://www.health.qld.gov.au/