Please respect yourself, Others and Mother Land
As we are coming together to share an experience, there are few rules that we ask you to follow to make sure that everybody have a safe, peaceful and memorable journey:
- Take home your trash and please clean your camp site before you go
- Respect local people in the area and be friendly as they let us host the event
- Be aware there are kids around, please be caring about them, they are the most ancient souls
- Drive very safely on site, on the way to the festival and on the way out and watch out for wild-life
- Everybody must were wrist bands at all time
- Respect others, they will respect you. Anti-Social behaviour will be not tollerated
- Do not sneak in, and don’t let people sneak in in your car, you will be not allowed in and no ticket refund. We need your contribute to make this magic happens again
- Glass is not allowed in the festival as it is hazard in many ways.
A warm thank to all of you in advance to participate and respect this few little very simple rules! <3 Bless <3
- Bring cutlery from home, use it wash it and use it again!
- Buy good long lasting camping gear so you can keep it for the next festival and don’t dump it on site
- Your cigarette butt don’t check in on the ground! Put it in the bin or personal ashtray
- Fill your car with friends, the less car driving the less carbon emission
- Bring your rubbish home and recycle it